Enhancing Your Presentation
Capability and Skills Workshop
1-Day Training Course: A practical, interactive and immersive workshop from presentation planning to delivery.
Nairobi | 28 February 2019
Kisumu | 4 June 2019
Mombasa | 10 September 2019
Kampala | 28 October 2019
SUPER EARLY BIRD RATE - EARLY BIRD RATE – 30,000 + VAT (SAVE 5,000)
// PLEASE SEE PRICING FOR MORE DETAILS.
Key Learning Objectives
- Create and deliver compelling presentations which engage and influence
- Get your message across with clarity, confidence and credibility
- Use visuals that add impact and don’t detract from your delivery
- Handle questions and objections effectively
- Enhance your career profile through capabilities in speaking and presenting
About the Course
From planning a presentation to delivery, this program will take the form of a workshop that is practical, interactive and immersive in a “safe” environment. It is ideal for those who are presenting to management, direct-reports, peers, clients and suppliers and who wish to improve their capacity to engage and influence through their speaking skills. There will be opportunities for peer and facilitator review, self-evaluation and a practice field for application and integration of the skills and processes.
EARLY BIRD RATE – 30,000 + VAT (SAVE 5,000)
Package: 1 Day Training 2019
Price: Ksh 30,000
Special rate 28,000(per person) when you book for four or more participants, please call us today on 0722114098 or email email@example.com to take advantage of this offer.
Location, dates & pricing
NAIROBI // 28 February 2019
Early Bird rate: 30,000+VAT Expires by 15 Feb 2019.
Standard rate: Kshs 35,000+VAT
KISUMU // 04 June 2019. Expires by 24 May 2019.
Early Bird rate: Kshs 30,000+VAT Expires by 8 Mar 2019
Standard rate: Kshs 35,000+VAT
MOMBASA// 10 September 2019
Early Bird rate: Kshs 30,000+VAT Expires by 30 Aug 2019.
Standard rate: 35,000+VAT
KAMPALA // 28 October 2019
Early Bird rate: USD 350 Expires by 18 Oct 2019.
Standard rate: USD 380+VAT
Image and public Speaking Consultant
“Knowledgeable and engaging. Presented the course in a very logical manner and provided lots of real life scenarios and examples.”
Portfolio Analyst, NIC Bank
“Engaging, respectful, extremely knowledgeable and excellent mix of theory and group interaction.”
HR Business Consultant, Total (K) Ltd
Module 1: Influencing through a compelling delivery style in speaking and presenting
- Refine your speaking delivery style to engage, connect and influence
– Dynamic voice – pitch, pace, pause, volume, vocal tone, rapport
– Hand gestures –clarity of message
– Eye contact – engage all
– Energy – be the energy you wish to see
– Body and movement – physiology of excellence
- Get your message across with clarity – a key tool for impromptu speaking
- Move for purpose to aid pertinent points
- Create a positive first impression
- Increase confidence and credibility
Module 2: Influencing through content and structure
- Master a key tool for briefings, short reports and action plan statements
- Design a longer presentation such as a conference keynote
- Connect and influence through bringing content to life
Module 3: Influencing through your narrative presentation style
- Key ways to connect with an audience
- The elements of storytelling for a memorable message
Module 4: Influencing through framing and handling objections
- Handle questions and objections effectively, avoiding defensiveness
- Use framing as a tool for maximising outcomes
- Use language patterns to influence
- Anticipate questions
- Present at meetings with confidence and flair
Module 5: Going beyond PowerPoint to influence and engage
- PowerPoint is not your content – less is more
- Current best practice in design of slides that are clear and affective
- Key tools, models and concepts
WHEN & WHERE
28 Feb 2019
04 Jun 2019
10 Sep 2019
28 Oct 2019
ON-SITE & IN-HOUSE TRAINING
Deliver this course how you want, where you want, when you want – and save up to 30%! on 8+ employees seeking training on the same topic?
Talk to us about an on-site/in-house & customised solution.